Robotics and Automation Society Workshop
Date : 16th September, 2017
- To introduce the participants to the true concept/definition of robots.
- To understand the applications of robots in military, home, farm, industry, etc.
- To understand the aspects of robotics (frame, electronics and programming).
- To understand the interaction of robots with humans, the concepts and rules behind these.
- To work on Arduino UNO and to understand the programming and working of similar devices.
- To interface various sensors and motors with Arduino UNO, in order to prepare any robot required.
- To work hands-on, the integration of the three aspects of robotics, i.e., to construct a robot with chassis, electronics and program it to perform the required task.
- To make a robot within a given time, without mentor supervision.
Speakers and Resource Person
- Prof. K P Raman, Dept. of ECE, PESIT – South Campus, Bangalore
- Himesh Reddivary, MD, Module143.com, Bangalore
Proposed projects for hands-on
- Line follower and Obstacle detector for fundamental robots.
- Gravity sensor based gesture control robot for advanced.
Schedule of Events
- 07:30am-Assembly of participants
- 08:30am-Keynote Address
- 10:05am-Hands On Session-1
- 2:00pm-Hands On Session-2
- 5:00pm-Vote of Thanks