Photonics and Nanotechnology Symposium
Date : 7th October, 2017
- Understanding the concept/definition of Photonics
- Relationships of photoics (Classical optics, modern optics, quantum optics, etc.)
- Application (Military, avionics, commercial, etc.)
- Research in Photonics
- The electron – photon analogy.
- Understanding the concept/definition of Nanotechnology
- The fundamental principles of nano materials and nano-electronics
- Research in nanotech
- Relationship with photonics, interaction of EMR and materials using FEKO simulation tool.
- Dr. Kaustav Bhowmick
- Dr. Preetha Sharan
- Dr. Gajanan V Honnavar
- Dr. Revanasidappa M
Participation and charges:
- A total of 100 delegates to be accommodated.
- Professional delegates entry ticket at ₹450.
- IEEE Student member entry at ₹200
- Student entry ticket for non-IEEE members and IEEE Professionals at ₹300.
- Registrations : Online, via form on the website : within 28th Sept - 5th Oct
- Fee payment : Online* : 28th Sept - 5th Oct
- Invoice and Itenary : 7th Oct
- Event : 7th October, 2017